Circuit Design Book Recommendations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Design Book Recommendations?

I am in the process of building a DC-DC power supply based on the Sproggy schematics. While I can build the circuit, I am interested in learning how to understand the schematics.

I have a technical degree and easily read/comprehend on a college level, but frankly, I want something that's easy-to-read without sacrificing too much information (I can use the Web for heavy reference). The sample pages from "The Art of Electronics" look decent, but I am also interested in alternatives.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Originally posted by Gruneun:
    <STRONG>The sample pages from "The Art of Electronics" look decent, but I am also interested in alternatives.

Does anyone have any recommendations?</STRONG>

Get the ARRL handbook
    www.bn.com search for ARRl handbook
    MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
    www.mpegbox.com

Comment

The "Engineers Mini-Notebook" series from Radio Shack.
      Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
      Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
      "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Working...
      X