Sproggy power supply pdf file???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproggy power supply pdf file???

Is the pdf files of the circuitry on sproggys website the positive or negative? thanks again

wat???
    both..
    what are you talking about???

Comment

It's the positive... take a look at the pictures on Sproggy's site and compare them... they look the same don't they?

you can get some kind of iron on transfer stuff so you can print it directly from your computer and stick it to the blank board... this would probably be very helpful.

I hope I answered your question.
      -Miles

[ 10-08-2001: Message edited by: milesg ]
      Near Completion: Intel P166 MMX, 32MB ram, 13GB Hard Drive, Keypad, 4x40 LCD. Sproggy MK2.6 ATX PSU. Win98SE with Winamp and Mark Zehnder Plugin. (Web-site: very soon)

Comment

You can just Iron on the ink printed from a laser printer straight onto the copper on the circuit board...

Comment

really?!?!?! will any paper work? with or without steam?

-Miles
          Near Completion: Intel P166 MMX, 32MB ram, 13GB Hard Drive, Keypad, 4x40 LCD. Sproggy MK2.6 ATX PSU. Win98SE with Winamp and Mark Zehnder Plugin. (Web-site: very soon)

Comment

It is supposed to work, you might want to try it on a scrap piece of circuit board first...
            Also, make sure the printout is DARK, or else the etchant will etch through it, and it will be ruined....
            Yes, normal paper, with the iron the hottest it will go, and no steam, iron it until the paper starts to "BURN"..
            Try it and tell us how it goes...

Comment

Well, it almost works... It actually didn't transfer to the board very well, but it left some kind of residue which resisted the etchant fairly well. However, the final product was broken and un-even. I'll try it again with a darker print, and see what happens.

does anyone know where I can get the actual iron on transfer stuff?

Thanks,
              -Miles

Comment

I knew I could help someone...

Comment

What ended up working for me was using transparencies. Then after that I filled a couple spots with an etch resist pen and im all good to go...

Comment

aren't transparencies made out of plastic? therefor, they would melt on contact with the iron...

I found This link which was very helpful, and I was able to make a working PCB with the techniques described... but it's still kinda ragged.

Oh well,
                    -Miles

Comment

Working...
                    X