-12vdc 1amps
    +5vstby 1amps

Let me know how many people want this PSU

What, you can make this can you?? :P

depends at what cost...
      but sure I want one
      If at first you don't succeed.........
      destroy all evidence you tried

for info on t6369c LCD or Presslab's powersupply check: <=updated!!

He is probably making these coz he knows how far I am with my 300wattATX.. :P

I'll be interested in two for myself, and most likely a third for someone else too.

Keep us posted!
          Two "Carputer" vechicles:
          1991 Nissan 300ZX-TwinTurbo; 500+RWHP
          1990 Mazda B2200 Pickup; >80RWHP ;-)

/ME !!

only depends on the costs..
            If it's like 20$ cheaper than the KeyPower supply I would go for the KeyPower one, because they have waranty.
            Must be something under a 100$, if not, don't count me in.. too expensive...

Raas - The Netherlands
            ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
            GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Hey they carry a one year warranty also. but the postage to India is on you.

I need one, maybe two, depending upon the cost.

Okay, what about physical dimensions?

Sure, I'm interested

Near Completion: Intel P166 MMX, 32MB ram, 13GB Hard Drive, Keypad, 4x40 LCD. Sproggy MK2.6 ATX PSU. Win98SE with Winamp and Mark Zehnder Plugin. (Web-site: very soon)

Might be interested.
                    IEI PSB-4710, 1.5Ghz P4, 1GB RAM, 120GB HDD, Lilliput 8" TS, M2-ATX, BU-353,
                    Ikey SL75 keyboard, BT Mini Keyboard, WLAN, EVDO, IC-PCR100 (AM/FM/VHF), HQCT, Centrafuse 1.6...

Originally posted by SkinnyBoy:
                      <STRONG>He is probably making these coz he knows how far I am with my 300wattATX.. :P</STRONG>
                      I was only Joking about that, LOL

Originally posted by bgoodman:

I was only Joking about that, LOL</STRONG>
                        what?? :P ?????? did I miss something???

Hey guys i NEVER said i made them just asked if anyone wanted it ?

These people make them

checkit out im in touch with them for the rates i belive they make it for keypower also arise .. buy it from them ..

So i guess we can get a good rate from them

But i want to know how many confirm buyers are there for this. in numbers then only i can talk to them about qty.

So please dont just say i want it be sure if you do cause it will help others. in this forum.

Do you have a price or will you need to wait for the quantity before the price is known?

I have been looking for this, need this, and would like to commit to buying at least one, (maybe two) but I can't commit 100% without knowing the price.

If you are reticent to post the price publicly, email me at msconn1 AT yahoo DOT com.

I am interested in one of these power supplies. I have been doing research on this site and MANY MANY others, looking for the perfect power supply. I need quite a bit of power, for i am running more than your standard lot of perf's. Also, i have to hook up a 12v 1-1.5A LCD, and i am still debating on a different supply for that.

Yes, count me in, if the price is good....
                              System in the works:
                              Celeron 850 or PIII 933, SB Live! Value into a stock 4 channel amp, ATI vid, 10.4" sharp LCD w/ allen's controller, Elo SW touchscreen overlay and controller, GPS, TV tuner, FW DVD drive, 4 port serial card, and some other stuff....

Loads of ideas.