Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSATX no LED, no power up

Hey,

I just hooked everything up for the first time following the instructions... but when i turn the switch for my igniation, nothing happens, no boot, no led...

Can anyone help me with this? Maybe some steps to try and troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance!

Also, so you know, I dont have as serial cable... So if there is anyway to troubleshoot this w/o that cable?

I completly rewired my car for this... used to be using an inverter...

I should have tested this before I rewired, but I didnt... so now im stuck with no comp in my car until i figure this out =/

Comment

bump - hopeing someone will read this monday who can help =/

Comment

Have you checked your lines? are you getting 12v to the input? 12v on the ACC line?
        肚子笑痛了
        S60 Install

Comment

Im pretty sure it does, I tested the wires on my inverter, and the ACC wire on my amp and they all work..

Only thing is, the + from the battery is heavy gauge wire, but the - going from the battery isnt, could that limit the amount of power going to this board, making it not work?

Comment

ok, just went out and bought a higher gauge wire and tested this... still nothing

Comment

Ok figured it out... it was my ACC line

I was using the remote wire from my deck to trigger the power, I guess its enough juice to run an amp, but not enough to run this board...

Just need to figure out where to tap into my car to get enough juice for the ACC now =P

Comment

Originally posted by solodesignz

I was using the remote wire from my deck to trigger the power, I guess its enough juice to run an amp, but not enough to run this board...

Just need to figure out where to tap into my car to get enough juice for the ACC now =P

It is 247k ohms input impedance! It doesn't get much lower power than that! You need to be giving it at least 8 volts though at the ACC line

-Jeff
                MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
                www.mpegbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by solodesignz

um, what head unit do you have?

my remote turns on 2 amps(200w for rear deck, 2400 for subs) and the dsatx controller

maybee u can use a relay.

you may want to check connections at your amp's remote to wear you had the dsatx connected, might not have had something crimmped tight, or a screw all the way tight. also check the remote wire on back of your head unit(usualy blue)
                  95 Mazda Protege LX
                  Worklog
                  Overall [Project Dead] 0%

2003 Nissan Altima
                  [XXXXXXXX--] 80% Planning
                  [XX--------] 20% FABRICATION/INSTALLATION

Worklog

Comment

Working...
                  X