M1 atx remote lead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1 atx remote lead

I know there are countless post on this topic but none are clear of how to wire to the jumper. Is there a jumper with a wire lead avaliable or do you guys just solder to the pin. I have been searching for the last 1.5 hr and even tried to google the topic but no luck. If anyone could shed some light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Aron
    New Ipad
    Zapco DSP-6SL
    Zapco Reference 360.4: H-Audio Soul, x2 right side
    Zapco Reference 360.4: H-Audio Soul, x2 left side
    Zapco Reference 500.1: JL Audio 10W3V3 Stealth box

Use the connector from PC's power or reset switch.
    EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

I might be wrong but I think bommintrac's question was in regard of the amplifier remote on controller.
      EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

Hi fella, I soldered directly to it.. worked great on my m1.. not my m2 it seems

CdR
        Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

which pin is it ? I'm guessing the left ( closest to the power connectors ) pin ?
          Mazda 323 with XBOX based SQ system
          Running Xbox Media Center

Comment

I just got my multimeter out and tested it.. simple to test, dont even need to power it up. just check which side connects to ground and its the other one :-) I wouldnt like to say which one it was now, and sadly the m1 went when I sold my M3 so I cant check it out for you.

CdR
            Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

hey guys thanks for the replies looks like ill get the solderiron and multimeter out today and do some work
              Aron
              New Ipad
              Zapco DSP-6SL
              Zapco Reference 360.4: H-Audio Soul, x2 right side
              Zapco Reference 360.4: H-Audio Soul, x2 left side
              Zapco Reference 500.1: JL Audio 10W3V3 Stealth box

Comment

Working...
              X