Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is 350W power supply will work in a car too ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is 350W power supply will work in a car too ?

I meant i have an old 350W power supply, and I want to use it. Will it works in a car too ? then how you gonna to wire it? thanks for the newbie question.

Originally posted by shinjetko
    I meant i have an old 350W power supply, and I want to use it. Will it works in a car too ? then how you gonna to wire it? thanks for the newbie question.
    That's so nooooooooob
    You have to use an inverter if you want to use a normal PSU & maybe a startup/shutdown controller.

This topic is the basics of a carputer. I'm sure there are atleast 10,100 usefull threads in here beating that topic to death

Final Touches

Car: 2002 Mitsubishi Magna EI
    CarPC: SP13000, M2-ATX, 512 MB RAM, 120 GB 2.5" HD, X-Fi Sound Card, Xenarc 700TSV, Garmin 18 USB.
    Audio: 2X15" Rockford Punch Z, 1 Rockford Punch 2-ch Amp, 1 Soundstream Lil Wonder II 4-ch Amp

Comment

Originally posted by ramy_zohair
      That's so nooooooooob
      You have to use an inverter if you want to use a normal PSU + a startup/shutdown controller + a voltage regulator.

This topic is the basics of a carputer. I'm sure there are atleast 10,100 usefull threads in here beating that topic to death
      i know i am so noob, but thanks anyways for answer my question

Comment

Originally posted by shinjetko
        i know i am so noob, but thanks anyways for answer my question
        I was just kidding. everybody was once one

Final Touches

Car: 2002 Mitsubishi Magna EI
        CarPC: SP13000, M2-ATX, 512 MB RAM, 120 GB 2.5" HD, X-Fi Sound Card, Xenarc 700TSV, Garmin 18 USB.
        Audio: 2X15" Rockford Punch Z, 1 Rockford Punch 2-ch Amp, 1 Soundstream Lil Wonder II 4-ch Amp

Comment

You need to take a trip to the FAQ Emporium and do some reading.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
          X