JATX Connector On Opus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JATX Connector On Opus?

Alright, well i just got my MoBo today and it JUST hit me that i need a jatxpwr2 connector for it... (4 pin square power supply for the processor, needed for dual core)

anyone know if you can get one for an opus, if the opus 150W PS has one, or how to mod a power cable into one.

it needs about 30amp at like... 15 volts or something (i have it written down somewhere...

anyway, if anyone knows please post (or pm, but posting would be better for all)
    2004 Impreza WRX CarPC Install

I am willing to host any legal downloads that may benefit the CarPC community - PM for info

"When you go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, you don't need a made up character called fast. Thats what makes a Subaru, a Subaru."

DG4L

Heres a picture of a JATXPWR2

(square plug in the middle of the picture w/ the cables going in)

I am willing to host any legal downloads that may benefit the CarPC community - PM for info

"When you go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, you don't need a made up character called fast. Thats what makes a Subaru, a Subaru."

DG4L

Comment

heres another (better) picture of it w/ no plug in it
      Attached Files

DG4L

Comment

Read the FAQ for power supplies. I don't think Opus has enough on its 12 volt rail to support 30 amps
        Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Working...
        X