Any good news?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good news?

Hi people! I have been away a while from Mp3car because of real life, and now im back on my mp3-on-a-car project. The only thing i need at last is the PSU. So i need to know if any good news have happened in the field of power supplyīs while i was in deep sleep...
    Arise still keeps selling those ACE-865? I went to their site but i couldnīt quote the PSU. Any help? Thanks!

David Godinho

mpt
    mpt

ACE-865V -$ 79
    ACE-916V - $165

And they wanted something like $100 for shipping to Europe....

Talk about expensive

You're right about the website.. it doesn't work.
    I got these quotes 10 days ago.

Greetz
    Raas - The Netherlands
    ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
    GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Comment

Yep...I quote them about a year ago and they still have the same prices... And they put the same thin to ship it to Europe cause i live in Portugal (the closest country to America from Europe). Not to talk about customs... Too high for a simple PS.
      So i was wondering if anyone found the miracle PS or Datasheet for making it. Im so damn close to put it in the car and i wanted it to be perfect! I donīt like the ideia of having a noisy inverter with a ATX PS attached to it.

Anyone knows? Thanks in advance!

David Godinho

mpt
      mpt

Comment

Some other good news, hmm...

SKINNYB0Y died.... yeah, thats was the best news we had...
        2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
        register another account and you're gone for good.

Comment

Mastero sells kits to build your own PSUs, I don't know if that news to you or not.

Rob
          And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
          www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
          Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

Originally posted by THEMP3KID
            Some other good news, hmm...

SKINNYB0Y died.... yeah, thats was the best news we had...
            I really hope so... Cause i still remember the things you said...I really hope now you acept the other peopleīs advices and help others to make it trough. People can change you know?

As for the Masteroīs power supply (his website is http://www.mastero.tk ), i sent him a e-mail asking if he doesnīt make anymore of those. I hope the answer is Yes...

Thanks for this valuable help. Any more advices?

David Godinho

mpt
            mpt

Comment

mpt got ur mail ...

The thing is i have all the parts for the mk2.6 execpt the inductors ... so if you can get your hands on the inductors then i can make one for you the only thing missing shall be the inductors which i hope you can solder them your self .... it shall be all tested and ready to go with all cables ect...

shall be a 2.6 full ATX power supply.

Price ..... 120$ with shipping ..

If your interested paypal ([email protected]) me 120$ and i shall send the PSu your way....

All you will have to do is solder the 10uf and the 47uf inductors...

Let me know

Mastero

Comment

hey Rob why is it that you always spell my site wrong ..

no probs

Mastero

Comment

Working...
                X