dell sx260

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dell sx260

kk can someone please find out what these things use to power up besides the external power block because the external power block would really just drop it down to 12v right... then inside there has to be a atx supply sumwhere and i was wondering if we can use these cause my school has these computers and they are very small. so if sumone could find out that be great
    P4 1.8GHZ, Ati 9800 AIW 128mb, WD 120gb hd, liliput 8" touchscreen, m2-atx

Originally posted by xcalibur View Post
    kk can someone please find out what these things use to power up besides the external power block because the external power block would really just drop it down to 12v right... then inside there has to be a atx supply sumwhere and i was wondering if we can use these cause my school has these computers and they are very small. so if sumone could find out that be great
    Check the output voltage of the power brick. It's possible that you can a Carnetix regulator for a power supply.
    And no, it's not a given that the power brick will output 12v. It might. It might not. It all depends on the requirements of your motherboard.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

look on the motherboard, I'm almost positive that the motherboard does NOT use a standard 20/24 pin atx connector.
      REBUILDING!!

Comment

Working...
      X