Opus 250w ignition problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opus 250w ignition problems.

I just recieved my brand new Opus 250w. I can already tell I'm going to like it more than my M2-ATX. I am having one problem though. It is constantly on. It's like it is stuck in dumb power supply mode. I don't have pin 9 on j2 shorted, and I have the acc line running straight to the acc line on my car (same way it was on the M2). One thing that it could be. The power cable that came with the OPUS had 3 yellow 12v in and 3 black gnd cables. I just connected all three of each to their respective banana jacks on my case. I don't know if they were supposed to remain seperated or not, the directions were a bit fuzzy on that one. Thanks in advance
    Build Two:
    Planning: [==========]100%
    Purchasing: [=====---------]50% (Car just got broken into)
    Design: [=======-----]70% (Building a false panel to cover up my goodies)
    Install: [======--------]600% (Need to replace screen and beisel)

Anyone?
    Build Two:

Comment

Not too sure about the wiring of the 250, but do you have the remote line plugged in somewhere? Where do you have all three yellows and 3 blacks going?

Comment

I figured it out. It was the bios settings. It needed to be set to S3 SB Power, and Power off after power failure. I have it up and running. I love this new setup!!
        Build Two:

Comment

Working...
        X