M1-ATX ATX connector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1-ATX ATX connector

Ok, this is going to sound like im an idiot, but i swear im not.

I bought a M1-ATX and MII12000 together, but I didnt get any cables to link the two of them. Not an issue, I have 2x ATX connectors on the way. My question is, are they completely the same connector? I was thinking it was but I dont really feel like toasting my $250 mobo/ps on a hunch. So, am I correct to believe that it is a 1-1, 2-2, ect connection? Or is there some funky crosses in there?

Thanks alot guys.
    It works!!

Almost all of the time too!

Originally posted by rjankowski View Post
    Ok, this is going to sound like im an idiot, but i swear im not.

I bought a M1-ATX and MII12000 together, but I didnt get any cables to link the two of them. Not an issue, I have 2x ATX connectors on the way. My question is, are they completely the same connector? I was thinking it was but I dont really feel like toasting my $250 mobo/ps on a hunch. So, am I correct to believe that it is a 1-1, 2-2, ect connection? Or is there some funky crosses in there?

Thanks alot guys.
    Yes.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

sweet, thanks!
      It works!!

Almost all of the time too!

Comment

Working...
      X