Best place to mount a P1900?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to mount a P1900?

in an 04 G35? i will be using an Aopen Pandora, putting it in the upper glove. ive seen someone else's worklog and they have it mounted in the upper glove somehow right next to the pandora. just wanted to get anyone opinions, best practices, etc. thanks in advance.

j.

i dont think it really makes much of a difference?? jsut wherever you can it to fit.. mine is just sitting in the trunk.. not even mounted. lol

Comment

hmm, well wanted to keep in the glove since none of the pc components are going in the trunk. theres probably some space in the dash...somewhere.

Comment

yeah its really small im sure you could find a spot.. im just lazy haha.

Comment

Anywhere you can squeeze it that is infront of the firewall and behind the dash.

What about on the other side of the glovebox. Usually some extra room there. Or on the back of the screen if you are molding in a double din.
          Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
          1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
          30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
          Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

awesome. thanks for advice guys. i did some fitting and i think it will mount nicely to the side of the din converter in the upper glove. right next to the pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by st_abbott36 View Post
              awesome. thanks for advice guys. i did some fitting and i think it will mount nicely to the side of the din converter in the upper glove. right next to the pandora.
              That's where I put mine
              My old Worklog

Comment

Working...
              X