X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another T6 Source?

How about this one?

http://www.rhombus-ind.com/datashts/t-1408.pdf

Looks to identical to the Coil Craft Q4339-B.

What ya think?

Any opinions????

I thought atleast a smart *** comment........

Looks identical to me

Comment

Yeah. Looks like the same thing. This may qualify as my next stupid question, but are these not available, even if you buy them from Coil Craft? I ordered mine online a few months ago and got it about 1 week later. I _might_ be able to sell you one of these, but I ordered two incase I mess one up soldering...
      [email protected] 1997 Blazer Dashpc Style!
      VIA EPIA-M 9000 Hauppauge WinTv (FM tuner), 256 MB, 40 GB HD

Running Linux: Slackware 10.0, xmms, mplayer and Roadmap gps

Comment

Well thanks for the offer, but I do not need to buy any more... I have 7 sitting right in my parts box. But it is very nice of you to offer. I just ran across the site and thought I would throw it out there for people having trouble.

Comment

well..im gonna have to go with rencousa..the guys at singapore's coilcraft was no help at all. Renco was very helpful and they got their dealer in Malaysia to contact me. When i called the guy up to confirm my purchase, he told me that i dont have to purchase it. Rencousa is sending me free samples. Talk about good service. THe downside is that if i need more, it will take time to ship..not to mention shipping costs.

Paladin
          Sproggy Mk2.8 & shutdown controller
          Via C3 800 mini-Itx 256mb Ram, 15G notebook HDD

Life is like a Proton. You never know what you will get, but sooner or later, something will go wrong coz its a Proton!

Comment

Yeah, I agree Renco is pretty good. I asked for samples and had them about 2 weeks later....

But not to brag, I have gotten (5) Q4338-B (my screwup) (5) Q4339-B and (5) of the 10uH Inductors from Coilcraft all as samples. I usually get them in about 4 days after placing the sample order.

For some reason they seem to like me.

I just there is a few advantages to being in the US....

Comment

Lucky u....hehe....i guess being at the right geographical location helps too

Paladin
              Sproggy Mk2.8 & shutdown controller
              Via C3 800 mini-Itx 256mb Ram, 15G notebook HDD

Life is like a Proton. You never know what you will get, but sooner or later, something will go wrong coz its a Proton!

Comment

Working...
              X