T-6, 47uH Inductor, 10uh Inductor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-6, 47uH Inductor, 10uh Inductor

Guess what renco usa is about 3 minutes down the road from me, they actually make em right here. Anyways I spoke to them and they have the T6, 10 and 47 uh inductors there.

If anyone wants some let me know the prices are :

T-6 Rl-5533 $4.00
    47uh RL-1256-2-47 $3.00
    10uh RL-1256-1-10 $3.00

This does not include shipping but will ship anyway you want em

Need minimums of 10 to purchase but we will work that out

also if anyone has the max 787 or 788 or the lm 2587 let me know thanks

if you order the renco transformer you need to modify it to work as a "drop-in" replacement for the coilcraft T6.

search the board if you need the info, i know there is a topic out there... im the one who started it

~mike
    Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
    PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
    2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

yes I am selling em modified unless you specifically state you want em"virgin"

Comment

Originally posted by bullzsht
        ...you want em"virgin"
        its best that way!!!

ummm... oooops... a little off topic there

anyway... i thought you were listing prices to order direct from renco... my bad.

~mike
        Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
        PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
        2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

No problem, prices for the coils are factory direct, the T6 is only a couple cents above what I pay for em, I figured since I have already done the mod as you so helpfully described, I could help out anyone who needed it.

Comment

Hi - any chance posting some to the UK? I only need 2 T6's and 4 10uH inductors (2 sproggys).
            I can only get quantities of 50 from coilcraft, there is a Renco supplier but they only do quantities of 10. With their markup and postage that means about $130 (ouch)
            I can paypal you the cash.

PS. I got my 787's and LM2587's from Farnell (and they were quick). part no's #787530 #596863

Cheers

Comment

Hi - did you get my email? if postage costs a lot then I'll have more than I need if there's anyone else in the UK that wants any and I'll post them on locally.
              Thanx

Comment

yeah got it and replied postage si about 5.00 usd shipped usmail global priority arrives in approx 3-5 days

Comment

This is amazing Bull i keep getting request for the parts i shall forward them to you

Mastero

Comment

Thats grea to see that some one can get, and distribute the hard to obtain pieces to build the sproggy range. Pitty i only obtained the last set of inductors last week, otherwise i would of been the first person to contact you. All we need now is some one who coulc bulk order and distribute the maxin chips, and with that, you and masteros' kits, people could buy all there parts very easily.

Great job!
                    http://www.mp3vl.tk Plans and progress on my install - (Updated 28 June 02)
                    Australian mp3car Portal
                    mp3car related links Check them out / Add some
                    mp3car FAQ - RTFF

[########==]80% Assembling
                    -=Current Progress: Working Sproggy supply, building box.=-

Comment

yup...i need the maxim ics too..........hmm....maybe i can bulk order and supply those in malaysia and australia? hehe thats a thought......

Im still waiting for maxim to tell me the cost of shipping. They are pretty slow in replying....

Paladin
                      Sproggy Mk2.8 & shutdown controller
                      Via C3 800 mini-Itx 256mb Ram, 15G notebook HDD

Life is like a Proton. You never know what you will get, but sooner or later, something will go wrong coz its a Proton!

Comment

Hi Bull, I didn't get your e-mail, I guess that my ISP could have filtered it :-( can you post the total the cost of:

2 modified T6's and 4 10uH inductors + shipping ($25?)

And your paypal account and I'll get the cash to you.

Cheers.

Hey Mastero - got the two sproggy kits (about 5 mins ago), beautiful and excellent packaging, I can't get it all back in the box!

PS. Got my 788's from 2001 Elec in the UK

Comment

mgp3car ... heheh !

Nice to know you liked it !

Paladin if you can get the maxim chip from singapore then nothing like it the contact person is

Name : wai-meng

Email : [email protected]

He works for MAIXM Singapore

He is based in singapore and is very fast in delivery

cheers
                          Mastero

Comment

Hey everyone just a heads up, I am not ignoring you guys I am military (Navy) and am on duty but will have time tonight to reply to everyone with prices and paypal info

Thanks for the patience

Bull

Comment

Working...
                            X