Sproggy parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproggy parts

I'm planning on building myself Sproggy for my microATX mobo with AMD K6-2 CPU.

I think I can have the PCB made at school, but if anyone is interested in selling me one, I appreciate that.

So, to the tricky part. I've been browsing this forum for quite a while, and there's a lot of threads on Sproggy and parts. Because there's A LOT of them, I'm a bit confused.

I'm living in Europe (Norway), and I'd be extremely glad if someone could "sum it up" a bit. That is, telling me where to get the parts I need (preferably with part numbers).

I'm not sure if you guys understand what I meant, but I hope so :-)

Greetings from sunny Norway

Zeptik,

Go to mastero's website www.mastero.tk and check out the cyber shop. He sells kits for the sproggies...but you will still need to get some item yourself. hope it helps.

Greetings from hot hot Malaysia

Paladin
    Sproggy Mk2.8 & shutdown controller
    Via C3 800 mini-Itx 256mb Ram, 15G notebook HDD

Life is like a Proton. You never know what you will get, but sooner or later, something will go wrong coz its a Proton!

Comment

I've already asked him for the kits, but they're unfortunately out of stock

So then I'll have to get the parts myself, which seemes to be a bit of a job...

Comment

i think the only problem you will face would be getting the coilcraft/renco parts and also the maxim...im sure you can get the rest from you local electronic store. You can get the renco stuff from bullshzt.

Paladin

Life is like a Proton. You never know what you will get, but sooner or later, something will go wrong coz its a Proton!

Comment

Originally posted by zeptik
          I've already asked him for the kits, but they're unfortunately out of stock

So then I'll have to get the parts myself, which seemes to be a bit of a job...
          Hey i am never out of stock for the "KIT" i have 50 at present anyway i remember replying to a mail who asked for the DC_DC PSU assembled which is out of stock ...

So if you interested in the Kit Mail me

Mastero

Comment

That was me, Mastero

I was looking for the kit, but I think I was putting it kinda wrong.

Bu what the heck... U got mail

Comment

Make that "u got PM" instead. I can`t get my mails through to you, Mastero.

Comment

You got PM

Comment

Mastero,
                  Is there by any chance you can get your hands on a few Max787 and Max788 ICs?

Paladin

Comment

i think i have a few 788 chips but sure i dont have the 787 .. shall check at home later and post here ..

in the mean time did you contact that person in singapore .. ?

Mastero

Comment

goody!!!!! i especially need the 788. I can get the 787 from farnell . Yes i did contact them and they refered me to the Malaysian dealer. I called them up and they did say they will try to get samples for me. But no promises. If i were to purchase them, i have to purchase minimum 50pcs. By the way, do you take western union? I've yet to send u the money for the pcb.

Paladin

Comment

Paladin i have got one 788 so mail me if you require it

Also i think its better to use the normal wire transfer than werstern unioun.

Mastero

Comment

You've got PM mastero... tell me the total price and i'll TT it over tomorrow....

Paladin

Comment

Working...
                          X