Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where in Austin TX I can buy Carnetix?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where in Austin TX I can buy Carnetix?

I would like to get a Carnetix p1900 - not too easy finding them in the UK or at least not without a bit of extra postage and conversion penalties on top!

The thing is, I'm in Austin TX next month for SXSW and thought that I could perhaps pick one up in that area.

Is anyone on this forum from that part of the woods or could you advise me of what stores might sell them in Austin? I have no idea what your local car electronics stores are called!

Thanks for any advice

http://www.carnetix.com/CNXP1900.htm

there are only a few distributors carrying the Carnetix stuff. You wont find it in stores anywhere as it's a highly niche market product. You're best bet is to have someone order it and hold it for you in TX.
    Car : 00' Chrysler 300M
    Speakers : Rainbow Audio SLC 265 | Subs : Diamond Audio D6 12" Subs X2
    Amp's : Hifonics ZXi 6006 AB | Hifonics BXi 1606 D
    CarPC: HP Laptop AMD Sempron 3000+ | 1.5GB RAM | DVD+RW | 80GB 5400RPM HD | ATI R200 Video

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffy View Post
      there are only a few distributors carrying the Carnetix stuff. You wont find it in stores anywhere as it's a highly niche market product. You're best bet is to have someone order it and hold it for you in TX.
      Oh, OK. That said then, if I were to get a friend to do this, where should I point them at do you think? Naturally I'd want to keep it to minimum of hassle for them. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by lloydi View Post
        Oh, OK. That said then, if I were to get a friend to do this, where should I point them at do you think? Naturally I'd want to keep it to minimum of hassle for them. :-)
        This site's store is a good place to buy from. Or ebay.com instead of ebay.co.uk

Click on the logo in the top left corner of this page with the yellow-ish "mp3" and ".com" and greyish "Car" with the weird cube things. It will take you to the store.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
        X