PSUMoni won't connect in windows 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSUMoni won't connect in windows 7

No matter what i try i can't get my P2140 to connect to my computer. I have tried 2 desktops running windows seven. I even dug out an old laptop with XP, download xp psumoni and still nothing.

I have the Beta version dowloaded and install but still no joy. Any help would be great. I am using it for a car PC and without PSUmoni access it is useless.

Originally posted by Biscuits81 View Post
    No matter what i try i can't get my P2140 to connect to my computer. I have tried 2 desktops running windows seven. I even dug out an old laptop with XP, download xp psumoni and still nothing.

I have the Beta version dowloaded and install but still no joy. Any help would be great. I am using it for a car PC and without PSUmoni access it is useless.
    It doesn't work with Win 7, don't think theres much you can do besides switching to XP.

Comment

So what is the point of the Beta version?

Comment

Post on the Carnetix support forum.

Comment

I have, put the same post on there with maybe a little more detail. waiting on a useful reply though

Comment

Yeah man. I've been waiting forever for a solution to this. It doesn't seems like they will deliver. I don't even use PSUMoni because I'm running Win 7 (although I'd love to). I initially configured the P2140 on an XP machine but it now powers my Win 7 machine in my car

Comment

Just found this thread that says it is fixed
              http://www.carnetix.com/forum/showthread.php?t=987

Actually that doesn't specifically say Win 7 or 64-bit.. But I'm still going to give it a try eventually. I'll advise

Comment

go to this thread:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/cnx-...ml#post1389917

This is the app/drivers I use in my Win7 setup, it also includes drivers for X64. You can also run PSUnomi from the app.
                TruckPC - gutted, being used for test setup
                BoatPC - All in 1 in cuddy, N7 using VNC on dash, RR
                BlazerPC - Nexus 7 with Timur's USBROM

Comment

sussed it. i was using the beta version and still am. I had to manually point the device manager to the drivers to get it to recognise. After all that, it now connects

Comment

Working...
                  X