No announcement yet.

Multiple Firmware Upgrade Required?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Firmware Upgrade Required?

I'm running Win7 on Intel Mac Mini, PSUmoni 1.83, P2140 Firmware upgrade 1.83.

I'm troubleshooting my mac mini sleeping issues. The PSUmoni communicates with the P2140 fine. Shows USB connected. I finally have the correct parameters in PSUmoni set up. It properly sleeps the mac mini, and properly wakes the mini! Works just as I want it after 2 years of "sleep deprivation"!

I go to put everything back into the console, tidy the wires up a bit. Shut the car down, turn to ACC. PSUmoni doesn't connect, says USB not connceted. However the mac mini does recognize something connecting/unconnecting. I know firmware 1.83 corrects an issue with connection. I've updated the firmware at least 3 times prior to this.

My question is, does the P2140 "forget" or erases the firmware and requires re-updating? It's pretty frustrating, the hardware works, you finally get the software working, and the hardware fails! Endless cycle!
    Mazda RX-8 . Mac Mini 1.83 Core 2 Duo . Centrafuse 3.1 . Carnetix P2140 . Xenarc TSV7