Two possible issues with PSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two possible issues with PSU

The first issue is that when I turn off my car my PC will try to sleep and the wake right back up, then I have to turn the car back on which will cause it to do that again. I have to keep doing this until the pc decideds it wants to stay asleep.

I have my remote turn on wire connected to my radio acc harness.

Now I don't know if it is something in windows causing this or voltage from the radio acc line causing this

running Win 7 ultimate w/ ASRock ion 330 board

connected to bench psu everytime i would hit the power switch it would sleep and unslep like its supposed to do.

I have a switch connected to the secondary power switch as well, would cause interference?

My second issue is with the amp turnon switch. I have it hooked to a MITO-02 to supply my factory Fockford system the data signal to turn on the amp.

it isn't turning on my amp at all, if I disconnect the mito and reconnect it the amp turns on instantly all fine and whatnot.

I'm willing to bet there is a device that is set to pull the computer out of sleep mode.
    Logically, it would be a device that is sending data to the PC, which would initiate the wake up.
    I'd look at the GPS and perhaps keyboard/mouse, as they all send data to the PC.

I can't help with the amp turn-on.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Ok, I fixed the sleep problem, it WAS my peripherals waking it up instantly.
      Thanks DP

Comment

Working...
      X