This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 669GL-70NP/C/T HDMI exists- Auto-ON How To Inside:

Hi all, a few quick pics of the Lilliput HDMI 7 inch screen. I received it two days ago and have been playing with it ever since. Im using it on a ASROCK ION330HT-BD and have tested primarily blu-ray and touch (Centrafuse 3 Trial version scaling) at resolutions from 800x600 up to 1920x1080p. The 1920x1080p resolution combined with Windows 7 Pro 64bit ability to choose a 150 percent larger view and the nvidia control panel resize screen option works perfectly. I see no difference in Blu-ray at 1080p resolutions or 780p resolutions or any wide screen resolution. I also created an 800x480 resolution in the nvidia control panel and then can see it available in Windows but i lost the link with the screen timings on another website to set the timing in Win 7. I am searching for the link again so I can try this at 800x480.
    Attached Files

is this LED backlit?
    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Originally posted by Custommx3 View Post
      is this LED backlit?
      Yes I think it is.

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

Is it a touchscreen?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Hi all

What about of matrix and visible part of screen dimension - somebody knows?

Comment

The Panel inside of the 669 is an Innolux AT070TN82. I was shocked to see its only a 200 nit panel!

Comment

reminds me of the LILLIPUT UM-70, I used to buy one for online games. y inch, touch & play.

Comment

I've got my hands on a 669 and will be doing a review including dissasembly very soon.
                    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
                      I've got my hands on a 669 and will be doing a review including dissasembly very soon.
                      Keen to see this review, also how much are you guys buying them for?

In this review, can you confirm if the unit has the extra wire for auto sensing for a rearview camera to auto switch?

Does this mean u can use both HDMI & standard VGA to inject 2 seperate signals and switch between the 2 which would be seperate from the RCA inputs?

Also if you do kick off the review can you find out if it would fit in the Mechatroniks Bezel ?

Cheers
                      Kosti
                      New Car PC Build list in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Kosti View Post
                        Keen to see this review, also how much are you guys buying them for?

In this review, can you confirm if the unit has the extra wire for auto sensing for a rearview camera to auto switch?

Does this mean u can use both HDMI & standard VGA to inject 2 seperate signals and switch between the 2 which would be seperate from the RCA inputs?

Also if you do kick off the review can you find out if it would fit in the Mechatroniks Bezel ?

Cheers
                        Kosti
                        from my initial looks i dont see an auto switch wire present. There's nothing mentioned about it in the manual. Later today i'm going to open the case up and have a closer look.

the 669 accepts 2 RCA inputs, one DVI OR HDMI (not both), and one VGA input. You can switch between the modes freely like you've always been with lilli's

I have no idea if it will fit in the mechatroniks bezel. I dont own one. I do however have one of the bybyte double din mounts for a 629 lilli and my ultimate goal is to get the 669 mounted in there. I've from chris at mo-co-so that the controller board is too tall and the hdmi connector would be too wide, but i hope to make modifications to the bezel which will allow for these things.

Comment

Sonic
                          FYI we already have 90 degree custom HDMI cables with the touch integrated (like the stock cable) on order. This should go a long way to making it fit in the Bybyte frame. We are also working on an adapter plate that will allow the control board to be mounted to the stock frame "H" bracket. Will keep you posted on that. I expect the cables to arrive in a few weeks.
                          There are currently no options for the rearview camera input on the 669.

Comment

Originally posted by theonlykid View Post
                            Sonic
                            FYI we already have 90 degree custom HDMI cables with the touch integrated (like the stock cable) on order. This should go a long way to making it fit in the Bybyte frame. We are also working on an adapter plate that will allow the control board to be mounted to the stock frame "H" bracket. Will keep you posted on that. I expect the cables to arrive in a few weeks.
                            Hello, when u say there are no options for the rearview camera input on the 669, do you mean there is no extra wire for the aux video input? Is this then an optional request as the specs state 4wire (5 wire optional) ??

I'd be keen on the right angle HDMI cable,( i thought I saw a genderbender type somehwere, but really need to know if this could be dropped into the mechatroniks bezel.

Keen to see how this performs in direct sunlight too

Cheers
                            Kosti
                            New Car PC Build list in progress

Comment

Originally posted by theonlykid View Post
                              Sonic
                              I just went out and found a right-angle swiveling HDMI adapter and your right its really the only way to make the HDMI output work with the bybyte. If you guys sell an adapter plate i'll be the first buyer because as of now i have the controller board mounted with a small bungee cable lol. It works though and i officially have the 699 hooked up to the enclosure. The only thing i didn't do is attempt to extend the IR receiver as it looks slightly different than lilliputs prior.

Originally posted by Kosti View Post
                              Hello, when u say there are no options for the rearview camera input on the 669, do you mean there is no extra wire for the aux video input? Is this then an optional request as the specs state 4wire (5 wire optional) ??

I'd be keen on the right angle HDMI cable,( i thought I saw a genderbender type somehwere, but really need to know if this could be dropped into the mechatroniks bezel.

Keen to see how this performs in direct sunlight too

Cheers
                              Kosti
                              He's referring to the lack of an auto switch sense wire like the other newer lilli's have. The 669 at this point cannot auto switch to an aux input.

Comment

Working...
                              X