JetWay JNF96FL-510-LF Intel Atom D510

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JetWay JNF96FL-510-LF Intel Atom D510

About six months ago I replaced my Aopen i945GTt (HUGE POS) with JetWay JNF96FL-510-LF Intel Atom D510. Keep in mind the Aopen was still functional just very problematic.

The Aopen i945GTt had been RMA'd six times and been a headache since day one you can see this thread for the list of other users that have had nightmare's with the Aopen board

In the six months I've had the JetWay JNF96FL its been rock solid not one issue, granted the processor is not a powerful as my previous board but it more than makes up for it in reliability.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts

Peace
    My Install

[QUOTEsnip-

In the six months I've had the JetWay JNF96FL its been rock solid not one issue, granted the processor is not a powerful as my previous board but it more than makes up for it in reliability.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts

Peace [/QUOTE]

Interesting MB. How are you powering it?

After reading your prior experience, I'm happy to hear you are enjoying rather than cussing your car!

Comment

I'm using the same carnetix p2140 I used to power my previous board only difference is primary out is now set to 12v and powers both my monitor and motherboard.
      My Install

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X