app name
    view count
    download count
    total sales
    total donations
    total unique customers
    and total royalty due to you

Coming soon will be date ranges

cool. hope you're getting my trophy ready for first to 500 downloads. I've only got 47 to go and two new plugins drop next week! lol

What exactly is royalty due?
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Added a new table, now you can see all your orders, how much a user paid for it, and how much they donated, and how much money you made off of that order.

@sonic - I can't wait!

Comment

I need to quit being lazy so I can have stats.
        Play with it, 'til it's broke.

Comment

Added a new table, now you can see all your orders, how much a user paid for it, and how much they donated, and how much money you made off of that order.
          aka... "Taunting the open source hippies that give stuff away for free"

Gary (-;
          OBDGPSLogger, for logging OBDII and/or GPS data
          OBDSim, an OBDII/ELM327 software simulator
          mp3car forums: obdgpslogger, obdsim

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
            cool. hope you're getting my trophy ready for first to 500 downloads. I've only got 47 to go and two new plugins drop next week! lol

What exactly is royalty due?
            "6. Fee. Mp3Car shall charge you a fee of 30% of the retail sales price of the Software. On a monthly basis, on or prior to the tenth (10th) day of every month during the term of this Agreement, Mp3Car will provide a monthly reporton the number of Software licenses sold for the prior month and remit payment to you via PayPal in the amount of the total retail sales price of the Software sold during the preceding month (less the fee charged by Mp3Car).”

Now that we have pulled the stats, creating the actual report is on my task list this week and setting up the payment/bookkeeping system.
            Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
            • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
            • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
            • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
            • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Working...
            X