downloads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloads

I donated for two programs from Auto App Mart, but I can't downloads none of them. It's CFCalendar and DFX5.0.1 Loader Patch. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Are you using Internet Explorer. There has been problems in the past with the app mart and IE. Try Firefox, even if you delete it right after you have downloaded the apps you want like I did.
    CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
    HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Comment

download

Thanks drewbp did what you sugested and it worked. Everything is fine now, but that should be mentioned in the download section.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by drewbp View Post
        Are you using Internet Explorer. There has been problems in the past with the app mart and IE. Try Firefox, even if you delete it right after you have downloaded the apps you want like I did.

Thanks drewbp - YUP - known issue with IE that is being fixed today.
        Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
        • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
        • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
        • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
        • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
          Sean's messing with it, on a Friday?????
          lol. Yes. Yes I am.

Comment

Working...
          X