No announcement yet.

Couple of annoyances I've noticed... would like input plz!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of annoyances I've noticed... would like input plz!

1st annoyance: Seems like Centrafuse does not hide the mouse when the front end is running. I looked through the settings but could not find the option...

2nd and most annoying annoyance: When clicking the minimize button in centrafuse, it will drop down to the desktop, but the taskbar is gone. It's an extreme annoyance from the pt of view that I have to yank out my keyboard and use that to access the now-invisible taskbar. Also, due to the taskbar being invisible, the only way to get back to centrafuse is by alt-tabbing as double clicking on the Centrafuse icon the desktop does not do anything.

Anything experience this, or am I the only one?

You must not have looked very hard. It's on the very first settings screen. Look under Settings -> General.

I have not had the issue you mention with Minimize either. Wish I could be more help with that one.
    My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

I think that 2 things.

In settings, under General I believe, there is an option to "hide cursor" click yes and save settings.

The taskbar is hidden probably because you have it setup to. That is also an option. I believe its called just that, "hide taskbar" in the general settings.

Both those are options I believe, and should fix ur probs.

Edit: Didnt see someone beat me to it.

also I have not updated the known issues, but I have said I will be reshowing the taskbar on minimize if it's hidden in 1.12 coming out in a matter of days...

both through the updater and a new installer...

01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
        M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

where is the minimize button? that woulda been useful on my last trip, lol