removing warning massage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing warning massage

Hi guys how do i remove the warning massage when i start CentraFuse ?

thanks alot.

Cf even gives you a massage? Wow, what next! ;-)
    Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by russian_mafia View Post
      Hi guys how do i remove the warning massage when i start CentraFuse ?

thanks alot.
      check out under the Important Notes number 4 in the 1.1 release notes below...

It shows how to add parameters... Look at New Features numbers 14 and 15 for descriptions of the parameters...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/cent...ase-notes.html

there is a current issue when setting run as shell, but this has been fixed in the upcoming release...

david

Comment

thanks i got it. Man this software Rock man, i just wonbder if they gonna do the online radio plug-in ?

Comment

So whats wrong with running it as shell? Will centrafuse run ok? How are we suppose to use the -nowarning and -nolimit when running as shell?
          1997 Acura CL (Capacitive Touch, GPS, DVD, HD Radio, Backup Camera)

Comment

well i tried using it in shell but it here is massages comming from my powermate that its connected and then its say disconnected

Comment

Originally posted by m2x0p9x View Post
              So whats wrong with running it as shell? Will centrafuse run ok? How are we suppose to use the -nowarning and -nolimit when running as shell?
              David will fix this so it's automatic, but for now, you'll need to edit the registry manually to get the params in there.
              :: Mark

Comment

and how you do that, cuz the warning massage comes in shell ?

Comment

yea i was wondering also where to input the params...i need to run cf as a shell...when is the next release coming out?

Comment

I thought David outlined it in a thread here, but I couldn't find it. I also looked on the FluxMedia site but... couldn't find it there either. I know I've seen someone talking about it... hmmm...

Anyway, if no one beats me to it, I'll set it up and do a walk-through a bit later this morning...

Comment

If you can deal with the screens for a few days I hope to release 1.12 which fixes this...

I should get the files I need from Destinator to finish integrating the new navigation engine and other than that the release is ready...

there is no easy way to do it, but basically you have to just set Centrafuse to not run as shell and do it manually with regedit...

david

Comment

For those that wanna give it a shot on their own...
                        NOTE: You can SERIOUSLY hose your Windows environment

I'm going to be purposefully short in listing these steps. If you need more hand-holding that what's below, then I DO NOT recommend that you do this manually. If you don't know how to recover from this going wrong, then I DO NOT recommend that you do this manually.

I'm not responsible for anything going horribly wrong (neither is David); proceed at your own risk.
                        • Set CF to _not_ run as the shell

• Click on Start | Run

• Enter "regedit", hit ENTER

• Navigate to:
                          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

• Note the data element "Shell". It should currently be set to "Explorer.exe"

• Modify the data element "Shell" to be:
                          "{your install drive}\{cf install directory}\centrafuse.exe" -nowarning -nolimit

If you installed CF with at the default location, it would end up looking like:

"C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse\centrafuse.exe" -nowarning -nolimit

• Close regedit

• Cross your fingers, Reboot, and keep your finger's crossed!

Comment

thanks midiwall...thats all i needed...works perfect...

Comment

Originally posted by m2x0p9x View Post
                            thanks midiwall...thats all i needed...works perfect...
                            Egggggggggggcellent!

Comment

Working...
                            X