Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Translations needed for OBDII Plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Translations needed for OBDII Plugin

    Hello,
    I need some help in translating the following into the below listed languages (for OBDII Plugin)...
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    * DTCs Cleared
    * Clear DTCs Failed
    * IGNORE SUPPORTED PID LIST
    * LOG EVENTS
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    German
    Greek
    Spanish
    Swedish

    Thanks in advance to anyone who can help...
    http://www.fluxmedia.net/

  • #2
    Originally posted by smeesseman View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    * DTC's Cleared
    * Clear DTC's Failed
    * IGNORE SUPPORTED PID LIST
    * LOG EVENTS
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Portuguese Translation.

    Isn't DTC's bad english? Shouldn't be DTCs instead? Or is it something from the DTC, hence de "'s" ?

    * DTCs Limpos
    * A limpeza dos DTCs falhou
    * IGNORAR A LISTA PID SUPORTADA
    * REGISTAR EVENTOS

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by smeesseman View Post
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      * DTC's Cleared
      * Clear DTC's Failed
      * IGNORE SUPPORTED PID LIST
      * LOG EVENTS
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      FRENCH

      * DTC's Effacés
      * Effacer les DTC's échoués
      * IGNORER LA LISTE DES PID SUPPORTES
      [SIZE=2]* RAPPORT DES EVENNEMENTS
      New prototype : 2DIN AUDI OEM-LIKE CARPC based on SYMPHONY II
      Motorized InDash Screen, Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz, SSD

      Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V1
      Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V2 = LM-Lilliput Prototype

      First project in Peugeot 306

      Comment


      • #4
        Norwegian:
        -------------------------------------------------------------
        * DTC's Cleared = DTC'er resatt
        * Clear DTC's Failed = Resetting av DTC'er feilet
        * IGNORE SUPPORTED PID LIST = Ikke bruk supportert PID liste
        * LOG EVENTS = Logg hendelser
        -------------------------------------------------------------

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by coucouillu View Post
          FRENCH

          * DTC's Effacés
          * Effacer les DTC's échoués
          * IGNORER LA LISTE DES PID SUPPORTES
          * RAPPORT DES EVENNEMENTS
          Originally posted by MoDu View Post
          Portuguese Translation.
          Originally posted by MoDu View Post

          Isn't DTC's bad english? Shouldn't be DTCs instead? Or is it something from the DTC, hence de "'s" ?

          [size=2]* DTCs Limpos
          * A limpeza dos DTCs falhou
          * IGNORAR A LISTA PID SUPORTADA
          * REGISTAR EVENTOS
          Originally posted by t_bear View Post
          Norwegian:
          -------------------------------------------------------------
          * DTC's Cleared = DTC'er resatt
          * Clear DTC's Failed = Resetting av DTC'er feilet
          * IGNORE SUPPORTED PID LIST = Ikke bruk supportert PID liste
          * LOG EVENTS = Logg hendelser
          -------------------------------------------------------------
          Thanks for your time guys, much appreciated...
          http://www.fluxmedia.net/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by smeesseman View Post
            Danish
            X English
            X French
            German
            Greek
            Italian
            X Norwegian
            X Portuguese
            Spanish
            Swedish
            Turkish
            Prefer editing first post.
            New prototype : 2DIN AUDI OEM-LIKE CARPC based on SYMPHONY II
            Motorized InDash Screen, Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz, SSD

            Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V1
            Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V2 = LM-Lilliput Prototype

            First project in Peugeot 306

            Comment


            • #7
              Italian:
              -------------------------------------------------------------
              * DTC's Cleared = DTC cancellato
              * Clear DTC's Failed = Cancellazione DTC fallita
              * IGNORE SUPPORTED PID LIST = Ignora la lista dei PID supportati
              * LOG EVENTS = Registra gli eventi
              -------------------------------------------------------------

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by smeesseman View Post
                -------------------------------------------------------------
                * DTCs Cleared
                * Clear DTCs Failed
                * IGNORE SUPPORTED PID LIST
                * LOG EVENTS
                -------------------------------------------------------------
                Danish:
                -------------------------------------------------------------
                * DTCs Cleared = DTC'er ryddet
                * Clear DTCs Failed = Rydning af DTC'er fejlet
                * IGNORE SUPPORTED PID LIST = Ignorer supporteret PID liste
                * LOG EVENTS = Log hændelser
                -------------------------------------------------------------

                Turkish:
                -------------------------------------------------------------
                * DTCs Cleared = DTC'ler Silindi
                * Clear DTCs Failed = DTC siliminde hata oldu
                * IGNORE SUPPORTED PID LIST = Destekli PID listesini ihmal et
                * LOG EVENTS = Olaylari yaz (not so good translated)
                -------------------------------------------------------------
                MB 300CE-24
                CarPuter Progress: [IIIIIIIIIIIII]99% I'll never finish it ;)
                Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
                Cubid 3688
                EPIA EN15000
                80GB 2.5" SATA
                1GB DDR2-4200 CL4
                M2-ATX
                GPS BU353
                Bluetooth 2.0 EDR
                MAYA EX5 QE V2
                DLink Radio


                Worklog

                Comment

                Working...
                X