Problems with CF (XM and Mappoint)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with CF (XM and Mappoint)

I too have been seeing the problems with the numbers in the XM channel list.

David, I am in Atlanta if you want to check my system or want me to send you files.

Mappoint GPS. I am unable to get the GPS to work in CF with Mappoint. It loads with Destinator but not mappoint. Is there a setting that I can add to the Config.XML file?

I had to use XPort to get the GPS to work with Destinator.

Thanks,

John
    JohnRam

Originally posted by johnram View Post
    I too have been seeing the problems with the numbers in the XM channel list.

David, I am in Atlanta if you want to check my system or want me to send you files.

Mappoint GPS. I am unable to get the GPS to work in CF with Mappoint. It loads with Destinator but not mappoint. Is there a setting that I can add to the Config.XML file?

I had to use XPort to get the GPS to work with Destinator.

Thanks,

John
    MapPoint is a very basic navigation plugin... You setup MapPoint by installing MapPoint 2006 and going to the last page of navigation settings and switching the navigation engine to MapPoint...

david

Comment

I did that and mappoint shows up fine. If I set it to destinator and have it find the location with the gps, when I switch to mappoint, it has the location still. However, it has no active connection to the GPS. Mappoint outsite of CF sees the GPS fine.

Thanks,

John
      JohnRam

Comment

Working...
      X