No announcement yet.

David, Need old CF key please

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David, Need old CF key please

I sent an email to support but I got no response, so I thought I'd post here:

Since downloading the latest version, I am getting some intermittent freezing issues while accessing my library that I wasn't getting with the older release. I am having a hard time replicating it, and I'm not sure if its something to do with Windows or the newest release of CF. In any case, I wanted to try the old version out for a week or two to see if the problem persists, but I keep getting that dialog when I open it up. Any chance you could give me a registration number? I tried logging into my flux account but it doesn't show any of them anymore. Let me know please. Thanks.

there were some time limit hard coded in the older versions

Dj NRG

cool thanks, ill give it a shot. as for the date thing, maybe i could roll back the date on my bios? although i looked the other day and i coulndt find where to set the date and time. is it possible some computers dont have this option?

old versions will not work... please try to determine what settings might be causing your issues so we can track this down...

01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
        M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210