Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get phone to work?

Hi,

tried to get my phone to work today, but still have some questions.
    i can send an sms
    i can dial someone via the pc, but the sound does not go through my car speakers. i think it has something to do with the bluetooth service.
    i read somewhere that i need version 3 or higher from the widcomm drivers (or broadcomm), but can not find them anyware.
    the dongle i'm using is from SMC (model nr SMC-BT10) and my phone is a nokia 5200.
    can anyone tell me where to download those drivers? or will this dongle not do the job?
    and what else should i do to get my phone working in CF?

Greetz

Dj NRG

Hi!

I had this problem once, it turned out to be my speaker setup. It would only play audio throught the front speakers. Turn your volume up loud, and see if you can hear something from your rear speakers.

Comment

thx for your reply, but i'm pretty sure it has something to do with the drivers in the first place. i still hear the audio going through the phone instead of the pc...

Greetz

Dj NRG

Comment

Do a search for Widcomm 5.0.1.801 drivers. If you know where to get them, you will.

Comment

thx

found them... will test the next few days to see if i get phoco working in CF. btw, what are the "advanced settings" for? the thing with the xml style options?

Greetz

Dj NRG

Comment

Working...
          X