How to install different skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install different skin

how do you install different skin in centrafuse I have tried putting the skin in the skins folder under centrafuse main folder but no go when I try to open it crashes

Originally posted by BIGGKATT01 View Post
    how do you install different skin in centrafuse I have tried putting the skin in the skins folder under centrafuse main folder but no go when I try to open it crashes
    did you create the skin yourself?
    there may be a fault in the xml or missing images

Comment

No I am using one of the skins from the forum the shock skin and I tried one of the new skins flashnet created and I cant seem to get them to function i have tried about 5 skins just to see if I could get them to work and nill i believe it is something i am doing wrong but i cant for the life of mr figure out what I put the new skin folder in the main skins folder under centrafuse and try to go in and chose it it lets me chose it in settings and then they all crash should I be putting the folder for the skin I want to use some where else

Comment

The 'Shock' series of skins are made by blk02si and are for use with Road Runner only. You cannot use these skins with Centrafuse.

Try using a skin designed for Centrafuse and let us know if you still have problems.
        I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

The 3 new Flashnet skins work flawlessly on mine. Just copy their directories into the Skin directory and you can load them!
          2000 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk #102
          Processor: AMD 64 X2 BE-2350 (Dual Core)
          Motherboard: ABit NF-M2S (Micro-ATX)
          Memory: 2GIG Crucial DDR2 667
          Hard Drive: WD 160GIG
          Monitor: 7" Lilliput 629GL
          Front End: CentraFuse With Navigation

Comment

Working...
          X