X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse 1.45 Update

Here is the Centrafuse 1.45 update.

http://www.fluxmedia.net/downloads/CF145.exe

It requires Centrafuse 1.20 or higher be installed, and just run the update on top of your current installation to update.

There are some improvements in the navigation...

The skin was updated for GPS, a few additional images in the screens folder and in the dialogs folder, and the XML in the skin.xml has been updated under the GPS section...

There is new WiFi manager included in this release...

david

Absolutely love the new visuals. The changes for navigation are perfect. Great work!
    A computer helps you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history
    - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Comment

You know whats sad.. The way i check this forum at least twice a day for new releases..

Installing now..

David: Where the following fixed?

1. PhoneControl Wizard opening in background
      2. Phone windows opening over main screen then switching back
      3. My issue with volume control on SMS msgs?

Comment

The new styling is most excellent! Wifi manager is pretty sweet as well. =)
        Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

After a pretty slow start up "Loading Plugins"

Failed to load resources from resources file. Check your setup.

Worked fine before the update.

Anyone know the path to the error log?

EDIT: \error.log apparently. I've got nothing so its not dumping a log.

UPDATE #1: I moved all my non Fluxmedia Plugins out of the Dir. Still wouldn't start. Got sick of going one by one so i removed them all (only ones left where official plugins) and Centrafuse started. Obviouslly a problem with one of the plugins.

UPDATE #2: Started moving plugins back into directory one by one to find the troubled one. its the Wifi Manager. The second i put that back in i get the above error.

P.S What is it doing when it says "Building Controls".. Cause that part of the load seems to get slower and slower with every release.

Comment

I'm getting the error shwon on the attached picture when attempting to install the update. It copies the files ok, but when the dos window of cfxmlupdater.exe (something like that) opens up, I get this error.

Is there an install log I can find and post up too?
            Attached Files
            I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

error log is located:

"C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Centrafuse\error.log"

some have reported issue with WiFi not registering properly...

you can remove the WiFi plugin from the Plugins folder and it should start properly...

if you had issues with installer at the end, it was probably registering the WiFi DLL, run the following...

click start, run, type cmd...

at the prompt type...

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\WiFiMan.dll

then try with the WiFi plugin again...

david

Comment

I like the new Nav setup, but there's a couple things I noticed; 1) When cycle GPS info is on it does not properly cycle thru the info (mine is just stuck at "mph") & 2) There's no longer a quick cancel route button on the main nav screen. This is no big deal but I often like to quickly cancel my routes when I figure out where I am. Overall, it's a great update.
                02' JETTA 1.8T | WORKLOG ALBUM

Comment

Fantastic update! David, do you need some translations in Norwegian on the Navigation menu?

Comment

the cycle information is no longer a valid setting, I will remove it...

cancel is under the menu, we wanted to clean up the main screen more like other navigation softwares...

eliaz: please email support to help with the translations, I can send them over...

david

Comment

Originally posted by SKiTLz View Post
                      P.S What is it doing when it says "Building Controls".. Cause that part of the load seems to get slower and slower with every release.

Comment

that section did get a little slower, it loads the visualization during that call... you can remove visuals you don't use and it will get a little faster...

the other is each one of these updates has been including additional plugins, which increases load time... remove any folders from Plugins for ones you do not use and it will also increase load time...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid View Post
                          that section did get a little slower, it loads the visualization during that call... you can remove visuals you don't use and it will get a little faster...

the other is each one of these updates has been including additional plugins, which increases load time... remove any folders from Plugins for ones you do not use and it will also increase load time...

david
                          Ok thanks. I don't use quite a few so I'll clean up a little..

probably not something i will notice in the car.. I just notice it more now cause im constantly stopping/starting centrafuse setting things up.

Comment

Originally posted by veetid View Post
                            error log is located:

"C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Centrafuse\error.log"

some have reported issue with WiFi not registering properly...

you can remove the WiFi plugin from the Plugins folder and it should start properly...

if you had issues with installer at the end, it was probably registering the WiFi DLL, run the following...

click start, run, type cmd...

at the prompt type...

regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\WiFiMan.dll

then try with the WiFi plugin again...

david
                            FYI. Reregistering the DLL didn't help. Still can't get it to start with the WifiManager.

Comment

cancel route button under Navigation doesn't work.

The trip planner is still here after route cancelled.
                              New prototype : 2DIN AUDI OEM-LIKE CARPC based on SYMPHONY II
                              Motorized InDash Screen, Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz, SSD

Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V1
                              Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V2 = LM-Lilliput Prototype

First project in Peugeot 306

Comment

Working...
                              X