Helio Ocean for Phone support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helio Ocean for Phone support

I want to buy the N. American XLE version but the one thing that is holding me back is phone support. Is there any future support plans for the Helio Ocean as one of the phones that can interact with Centrafuse? Thanks.

Nothing?

Comment

ive play with my ocean a bit trying to get it to work, but the device (phone) has tethering disabled, and there is no way (yet) to enable it from what i can tell.

david

Comment

Damn, that is not good to hear. Such an amazing "phone" with so many features, would be a nice addition to the car haha. Thanks a lot for the update. My next project is about to begin and Im going to need a frontend very soon. I might just go ahead and get it. The demo software has been amazing.

Comment

honestly, if your haven't made your mind up on a frontend yet, i recommend roadrunner, i tried a bunch of others before settling on roadrunner, and i have never looked back. on the note of the ocean, it is an amazing phone, tons of features, and it is well built (mine has been dropped a few times, and got wet, and its still kicking). if you are going to get one, when you pick it up, make sure it is actually new, ive read in a few places that some gamestop employees tend to sign up for the 30 day trial, and then cancel over and over, so some of the phones can be used, lol.

david

Comment

there will be new phone support added to Centrafuse soon, check here...

http://forums.fluxmedia.net/showthread.php?t=2084

david

Comment

Awesome man, thanks a lot. Making an already good product even better. This is the main reason why Im going with Centrafuse over RR or any other solution. When I pay for a product I like to see where my money is going. This couldnt be more true with Centrafuse. You are constantly working with the community and there are always updates, centralized development is key. Looking forward to seeing this become a reality.

Comment

I wait likewise strained on it and a XLE version will at the latest then buy! Thanks
                My Project: German/English

Comment

Working...
                X