Use anybody CF with HTC TyTN ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use anybody CF with HTC TyTN ?

Hi,I have problem to pair my HTC TyTN with CF.I canīt import phone book,write/read sms and making calls.Use anybody CF with others WM phones?PLEASE
    I don't wanna be a product of my environment.
    I want my environment to be product of me.

I have an HTC Tytn too, so I feel your pain. CF's current phone module (PhoneControl) is being replaced very soon with a completely different one. I would wait for that because Windows Mobile phones do not work well with PhoneControl... you should be able to make calls, but the phone will auto-answer all incoming calls. It's a known bug with the Broadcom bluetooth stack. Hopefully the new phone module will solve all these issues.
    My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Comment

THX for your answer.How much do you know about the new phone module?Will be possible synchronize tasks,appointment etc.with CF calendar?

Comment

I just tested my phone the HTC 8900, or HTC Tilt with our new phone solution and it is working great, this one is WM6...

should work...

david

Comment

It sounds good.If you need someone,who will test it on WM5 device,then I can offer my help.

Comment

great i will see too. i have some Windows mobile devices (Samsung Black Jack II, Moto Q9, Wings, TyTn II, Touches and a Asus P750 :-) But the real true becomes with MIC in funtionality :-) (if it possible)

Comment

Originally posted by veetid View Post
              I just tested my phone the HTC 8900, or HTC Tilt with our new phone solution and it is working great, this one is WM6...

should work...

david
              That's great news David, being that I also have the Tilt, which is the phone I'll be using in the car.

We're ready for RC1 when you are David!!!
              My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Comment

Great news, I haven't used the phone integration so far as none of my previous phones worked with it!, but I just bought a Tytn 2 so can't wait to try the new integration.
                Life moves fast, so don't get left behind, buy a fast car!

Comment

anything that works with HFP should work in the updated release... We have been waiting for one last update to add additional support from the stack provider... should get it soon...

we needed to wait for Braodcom bluetooth chip support and a couple of other needed updates...

coming soon...

david

Comment

Working...
                  X