Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two things after 2.0RC1

Hi all,

I upgraded to 2.0RC1 last night, but I am experiencing two problems.

1) Where did the shuffle-button go?

2) I cannot seem to change Map. It currently runs on a US map with e.g. Bronx in it. I have the German and Danish maps from my old 1.5x install in the folder, but I cannot choose any cities from these maps.

Originally posted by kfuglsang View Post
    1) Where did the shuffle-button go?
    Click the list header or list header icon in the playlist screen.

Originally posted by kfuglsang View Post
    2) I cannot seem to change Map. It currently runs on a US map with e.g. Bronx in it. I have the German and Danish maps from my old 1.5x install in the folder, but I cannot choose any cities from these maps.
    WhereTo -> Address -> Change Map
    http://www.fluxmedia.net/

Comment

Originally posted by smeesseman View Post
      Click the list header or list header icon in the playlist screen.
      So what does the new icon do (the head pic)? It doesn't seem to do anything on my system so looks to be a waste of space.
      Any chance of being able to customize it so I can put the Shuffle button back please?

Comment

The "head" button is the voice-command button. It's the "hey computer, I'm about to speak to you so, listen up" button.
        2003 Lexus SC430 - Black with Ecru. VaisTech & NavTool with Centrafuse integrated into factory nav screen (hands-free Bluetooth, Voice Command, mp3's, videos, HD Radio, Sirius Sat. radio, DVD, Internet, & digital gauges (via OBD-II)), & LuxLink module.

Comment

Working...
        X