XM not working? No config available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM not working? No config available?

I thought I saw a post about this this morning, but I don't see it now...maybe it's hidden in another thread?

I've noticed that there's no more config for XM in the settings any more. Is this by design or just a simple oversight?

Just wondering!

Keep up the good work guys!
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Do you have advanced settings turned on?
    My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Nola111 View Post
      Do you have advanced settings turned on?
      Man, this whole "hide the advance settings by default" thing is a real bummer. I think it would have been better to leave it as it was then create a -oem or -basic flag which locks OUT advance settings.
      :: Mark

Comment

How do toggle that setting on or off?

Comment

Originally posted by rgarjr View Post
          How do toggle that setting on or off?
          Yeah... this is getting to be fun.

There are two ways, and they're buried in the release notes (ref:http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/cent...ml#post1204202)
          Settings are now defaulted to show the Basic Settings mode. Advanced Settings can be enabled in 2 ways.

To enable Advanced Settings temporarily, hold down the "+" button in the Main Settings Screen for 8 seconds.

To permanently enable Advanced Settings, similar to older version of CF, pass the -advsettings command line option when starting Centrafuse.

The "8 second" thing can be weird... For most of us using touchscreens, that's not a viable option since we have "automatic right click" enabled, which brings up the windows right-click menu after 3-4 seconds. You'll need to turn that off, or use the command line option in the startup shortcut for CF.
          :: Mark

Comment

I know I'm a little late, but thanks for passing that information along!

I'll be adding the command line option when I get a chance.
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
            X