Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF2 RC3 Problems - Volume, nav & menu items

Hi,
    Having some issues with my CF2 RC3 installation - have had this issue on 2 PC's now.

- When I first start CF, in the initial setup menu I have lots of options. If I go back into the setup menu post-configuration, many items are missing - i.e. audio/video or navigation, I can't configure the GPS com port or change the library location. Why is this?

- I can't get navigation seeing my bluetooth GPS (Destinator) even after setting the right com port in the initial setup. Worked fine with CF1. Ideas?

- Master volume appears to be controlling wave, not master volume, as CF1 did. Any way to change this? (Asus Xonar USB sound card)

Thanks.

if you go to settings and hold down the "+" for 6 seconds you will enter advanced settings, which has all the options...

make sure your GPS settings are correct, verify and try to change the baud rate, try NMEA 9600....

Do you have the setting enabled for "use pre as master" turned on? If so this would make it control the Wave instead of master....

david

Comment

hi veetid, cheers for the rapid reply.

have tried holding down the "+" in the settings menu but the only thing that happens is the menu to add plugins/applications/etc pops up - nothing else. have tried many times (restarting CF, trying to hold down other buttons, etc) to no avail. any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

am having problems getting the nav even up, when i click on nav i'm just getting a small black square showing in the top right of the screen (running destinator.exe directly seems to actually work, as in, it brings up a display of a map).

Comment

with the nav issues, something must have gone wrong with the install of the object, try to uninstall and reinstall...

make sure "auto right click" is disabled in your touch screen driver, then holding "+" will work...

david

Comment

thanks, that did it.

Comment

Working...
          X