No announcement yet.

FluxMedia forums problem

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FluxMedia forums problem

Is anyone else having problems getting on the CF forums site? It's just timing out on me.

Just wondering - I had a similar problem with their main site the other day, but the forums were fine. Now it's reversed...

Yup...I couldn't get into the Fluxmedia forums last night either. And it was VERY frustrating because that was the night I picked to upgrade my CF and get my Bluetooth registered/working. Of course, the only place in the world that has the directions on what to do with the Bluetooth registration key is on the forum!

I managed (after 20 minutes of screwing around) to figure it out on my own. Upon looking at the (now working) forums this morning, I discovered that I did it a way totally different than the Fluxmedia directions! Oops...oh well, it worked.
    2003 Lexus SC430 - Black with Ecru. VaisTech & NavTool with Centrafuse integrated into factory nav screen (hands-free Bluetooth, Voice Command, mp3's, videos, HD Radio, Sirius Sat. radio, DVD, Internet, & digital gauges (via OBD-II)), & LuxLink module.