Skins not switching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skins not switching

I"ve got the day skin set to onyx day, and the night skin set to onyx night. it never switches skins when it's day or night, and is always stuck on the night skin. i can click the little moon icon on the main page, and it will adjust the gamma (3 different levels) but nothing else. what do I need to do? am I just being a idiot?

There's a "Auto Switch Skin" On/Off option you have to turn on. It's under the "Graphics" settings...at least it is on 2.0RC6.1 (I just looked).
    2003 Lexus SC430 - Black with Ecru. VaisTech & NavTool with Centrafuse integrated into factory nav screen (hands-free Bluetooth, Voice Command, mp3's, videos, HD Radio, Sirius Sat. radio, DVD, Internet, & digital gauges (via OBD-II)), & LuxLink module.

Comment

Originally posted by Habious View Post
      There's a "Auto Switch Skin" On/Off option you have to turn on. It's under the "Graphics" settings...at least it is on 2.0RC6.1 (I just looked).
      Cool, I'll look when i'm on my way home. I forgot to mention that I'm still using 1.2 LOL. My bad. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X