Centrafuse 3 video leak....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse 3 video leak....

I just found the Centrafuse 3 Sneak Peak on youtube, check it out it looks like the new interface is going to be pretty slick and all the the transitions and animations we have been asking for. I think this new skin will look pretty good in my BMW.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DyIQqoJVsg[/media]
    2003 E46 BMW
    Lilliput Transflective, GM965 mobo w/ Processor
    ELMSCAN 5 USB, Slot load DVD, BU-353 GPS
    Everything is for sale.

- -This looks really good.- -
    - -Take a good look at yourself while at the computer, if your in a t-shirt and talking [email protected] on the internet. Chances are you fall in the "Internet Tough Guy" catagory.- -

Comment

looks spiffy
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

it looks very good so far hopefully they will have some nice plugins to go along with it

Comment

The look of it is pretty awesome let's just hope we can get GMPC to work with it.
          New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
          New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
          "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

That looks amazing, I love the transitions. Ive always wished the clock would be a bit bigger and bolder though.

Comment

lets hope they have changed the nav engine

Comment

Originally posted by mrluke View Post
                lets hope they have changed the nav engine
                Check centrafuse forums

Comment

They are looking at several companies for supplying nav...
                  And it would seem they are throwing a lot of resources at this currently, to get it developed.

Comment

Oh Baby thats hot!
                    We are, will have and forever will be...
                    But not tommorrow!

Comment

The highlight of the sneak peek was half-baked, for the lack of a better word. I'm somewhat disillusioned that they didn't pursue a grandeur approach into their marketing strategy. Not much thought process was put into the video. I got the impression that CentraFuse can actually play music. Come on, like we didn't know that!

They should have clicked on the the phone control or gps buttons for added prominence to affirm their reputation as being the leader in front end software.

Nevertheless, I like the fact that they chose black as the default color of the GUI. It makes for better viewing at night. Any other dominating color, makes my car appear as if the Milky Way galaxy was inside. Also, from the looks of the video, the GUI seems to be a bit more responsive. I anticipate that the software has been worked out for added stability.

Thanks for sharing...
                      Check out my CARPC: Project Diamond Plate

Quick Reference:
                      CPU Electrical Specs
                      Power Supply Calculator

Video Connections for newbies
                      Temperature Converter
                      Voltage Calculator

Comment

That's awesome!!
                        My Car: 2001 Mazda MP3
                        My OLD Carputer project: Here
                        Completion Progress Bar: [**********100%]
                        Current build! Here
                        Completion Progress Bar: [*********99%]

Comment

How very "iPhone" of them (with the sliding)... and it's very, um, well, I think Spinal Tap said it best...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlynf--lsxA[/media]

I hope the final version is a bit more colorful like Centrafuse 2.0 is with the nice blue skin or even 1.0 was with the metalic skin (I use that for night, and the blue for day personally as I love them both).

http://daevid.com/gfx/tC
                          Infill G4. StreetDeck.
                          Installed 09/17/07

Comment

Personally I like it. The solid black buttons will make it work with allmost any interior. With colored buttons or backgrounds you it may not match your interior lighting very well.
                            I guess this is a positive way to look at it. I would not right off CF simply for the interface skin. A skin can be changed.

As for the Sneak Peak being half baked, it's a sneak peak. What more can you expect, CF 3 is probably only about 1/2 completed from what I can get from reading the posts about it. If I was creating something so cool and with with the capabilities CF has I would be showcasing what I had so far as well. Micraw Shaft does the same thing everytime they got something new in the works. Try using the new Windows 7, guess what so far it sucks. But I can expect something a lot better when they actually have a fully functional release.
                            I guess what I am saying, sit back and stop criticizing something you can only speculate about. Wait for the real deal to come out and then make some educated comments...
                            New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
                            New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
                            "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

Actually i use windows 7 64 bit havent had a problem takes anything i throw at it, so much better than vista and very fast

Comment

Working...
                              X