Centrafuse 50% off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse 50% off

i was checking the site today www.fluxmedia.net and noticed it is 50% off if you use the code. STIMULUS09
    Lilliput EBY701, M2-ATX, Intel 1.8 GHz, 1GB Ram, 160 GB 2.5 hard drive, Centrafuse, Garmin Mobile PC, GlobalSat BU-353.
    My 2000 Saturn SL2 Worklog

Then I am assuming CF3 must be coming out soon.
    I think I will wait on this one..
    New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
    New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
    "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

Great post. Just ordered it!!

Thank you!
      Ron

Comment

Cool! Just ordered. Thanks!
        CF3 will be at a discount for CF2 users..

Comment

.... couldn't they just let it be a free upgrade? i mean we already paid for the 2.0...

Comment

purchase already...great buy....
            $125.00 with nav..that aint bad at all...
            CarPc
            Project "Driver"

Planning [99.9%]

Parts Collected [98.5%]

Installation & Fabrication [98%]

Total Completion Level [96.9 %]

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/work...ct-driver.html

Comment

.... couldn't they just let it be a free upgrade? i mean we already paid for the 2.0...
              You don't get upgrade from XP to Windows 7 for free, do you? Why would it be any different for Centrafuse? There's developers, working for a salary, providing a very good product, that needs to be paid.....

So, free doesn't make sense. Most tangible things in life that is worth something will cost you something. If you're happy with CF 2, stick with it, you're not forced to upgrade - if the upgrade s/ware has options/features you would like to have, pay the little extra, and upgrade.

It's for a good cause!
              F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

I'm debating on Centrafuse, especially at the 50% price...but as far as I can tell the trial doesn't come with maps but for New York and Berlin? I'd like to test the nav out am I missing something?
                FAQ to the FAQ - Great Starting Point

My 2006 Honda Accord Carputer - Work In Progress
                My 1997 Chrysler Concorde Carputer - Died

Comment

Originally posted by jpinkerton View Post
                  I'm debating on Centrafuse, especially at the 50% price...but as far as I can tell the trial doesn't come with maps but for New York and Berlin? I'd like to test the nav out am I missing something?
                  Its better to just ask how it works. The routing can be terrible, the maps are outdated. Other then that it will get you from point A to point B. Its very easy to use. CF3 will have a new nav engine and the ability to embed most nav engines into CF, just in case people dont like the nav engine that they go with. From what I understand it is safe to buy CF2 then upgrade to CF3 for a modest upgrade fee.
                  Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                  4X MK808b
                  3x Perixx Touchpads
                  3x 7 inch Screens
                  1X 7 inch motorized Screen
                  1x Win 7 PC

Comment

So the general thought is CF2 @ 50% + Upgrade fee = less than buying CF3
                    FAQ to the FAQ - Great Starting Point

My 2006 Honda Accord Carputer - Work In Progress
                    My 1997 Chrysler Concorde Carputer - Died

Comment

I doubt that is will be less to pay 50% and then pay the upgrade. Usually in all other software the upgrade cost is like 80% of the retail price. I don't know if if Centrafuse will do that. Hopefully not but they are in the business to make money.
                      Lilliput EBY701, M2-ATX, Intel 1.8 GHz, 1GB Ram, 160 GB 2.5 hard drive, Centrafuse, Garmin Mobile PC, GlobalSat BU-353.
                      My 2000 Saturn SL2 Worklog

Comment

Originally posted by jpinkerton View Post
                        So the general thought is CF2 @ 50% + Upgrade fee = less than buying CF3
                        It should be.... but it all depends. If its the NAV version I think you have to pay full price for maps, since those are 3rd party. Im just guessing though. I cant really say because Flux hasnt released any numbers. Infact they have vanished, I guess working on CF3 and other projects has them consumed.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                        4X MK808b
                        3x Perixx Touchpads
                        3x 7 inch Screens
                        1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Originally posted by skeet2331 View Post
                          I doubt that is will be less to pay 50% and then pay the upgrade. Usually in all other software the upgrade cost is like 80% of the retail price. I don't know if if Centrafuse will do that. Hopefully not but they are in the business to make money.
                          i think it will be about 80% for the nav version, but their standard my be lower. We all just have to wait and see, although I am becoming impatient because CF2 isnt exactly working 100% for me.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                          4X MK808b
                          3x Perixx Touchpads
                          3x 7 inch Screens
                          1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Working...
                          X