My Centrafuse has Canadian maps only?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Centrafuse has Canadian maps only?

I have a full NA license, I'm in the US, and my GPS receiver is working OK. When I turn on the built-in nav, it says I'm somewhere in Calgary, and when I zoom all the way out, it shows map data for Canada only. Does anyone know of a stupid way to fix this? I assume somehow I have some license key flipped or something -- there's no Canadian-only version as far as I can tell.

Thanks for any tips...
    // 2008.5 CWP MAZDASPEED 3
    // mp3car showoff thread
    // appearance & performance mods
    // computer setup

Try this. Go into NAV and select the menu from top left corner. Select favorite and tthen from favorite screen press the lower left back arrow and then select change map from right side of screen. This should bring up your list of maps and you can select your region.
    The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Comment

Moving this to the Centrafuse section - you are sure to get some more help there. Link
      Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
      • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
      • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
      • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
      • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

I thought the same thing when I first started the centrafuse navigation. Then I found the change map button.

Comment

This is the center of the current map when no GPS signal is received. Hook up a GPS receiver and configure it, and it should auto locate where you're at. If it doesn't try the change map button under by clicking New Address / Mode.
          Reagan
          Formerly from Centrafuse

Comment

Thanks all -- I changed the map and its fine now -- not the most intuitive location for the setting, but I got it. Thanks for the dumb tip.
            // 2008.5 CWP MAZDASPEED 3
            // mp3car showoff thread
            // appearance & performance mods
            // computer setup

Comment

Working...
            X