Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo.png & splashlogo.png

Howdy,
    I recently reinstalled Windows and Centrafuse. I copied my custom logo.png and splashlogo.png to the centrafuse/skins/aura folder and started up CF. Oddly enough the stock CF logo and splash logo still function, both of which have been removed completely. I have also tried some custom logos floating around here with no avail!

Could anyone provide assistance on this matter?

Thanks much!
    Over a year later I guess it's true...a carPC is NEVER complete

2002 Mustang CarPC

Not to be rude, but are you sure your using the Aura skin in centrafuse?

Comment

lol, no worries. Yeah I am suing the Aura skin. I even switched to Onyx and then back to Aura to try and fix the issue.

2002 Mustang CarPC

Comment

did you replace the files that were in the folders with your new one? im guessing you didnt or have something wrong with the file names

Comment

yes, make sure you replace them in the skins/aura folder not the main centrafuse folder.

Comment

the skins/aura folder contains my new logo.png as well as my new splashlogo.png. Both of which are a mustang logo. I also tried to download another logo.png from online and placed it into the skins/aura folder. There has to be another install of flux media/centrafuse floating around...I dont see how the original files are deleted but yet still working lol

Thanks for the quick replies...I do appreciate them

2002 Mustang CarPC

Comment

are there any in the main folder?

Comment

I do not believe so. I searched for the two file names in that folder and didn't notice anything

2002 Mustang CarPC

Comment

are you using EWF or anything that might be replacing those files on restart?

Comment

I'm sorry to be a noob, but what exactly is EWF? Otherwise, no, not that I am aware of. I simply have centraufse installed and some misc intel drivers

2002 Mustang CarPC

Comment

it's a component of XP embedded. it protects your system drive from file changes. thats why i was curious, might have been reverting.

Comment

I am running Vista, so I doubt I have anything resetting items on reboot. I'm glad to see that I am not the only one that is stumped

2002 Mustang CarPC

Comment

when you right click on the files in windows and click preview does it show the correct image?

Comment

does vista protect the program files folder? maybe it's not allowing you to overwrite files in the program files folder (assuming CF is installed in program files).

Comment

I haven't tried to preview the item yet, however, the thumbnail shows the correct image. I'm not sure if the folder is protected I don't think it is...

2002 Mustang CarPC

Comment

Working...
                              X