Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Centrafuse has encountered a user-undefined breakpoint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Centrafuse has encountered a user-undefined breakpoint

    I first started off with trying to change music and video directories within CF then, I somehow got the CF demo video to play then the software crashed. I keep on getting this message:

    Centrafuse has encountered a user-undefined breakpoint.

    A breakpoint in an application indicates a program error. After this dialog is dismissed, the application will continue running, but it may be in an unstable state.

    I hit close then CF closes! So everytime I load CF, I'm getting the same error message and I cannot even use it anymore. I tried uninstalling it but it says I cannot b/c of another error. My last resort is to reinstall Windows again. Any idea how to get rid of this error message?

    I have ffdshow, I tried kdlite codec and updating Windows Media Player 11 but that didn't do me any good. (I did some research and saw some other people who had similar problems).

    Is there a way to start CF without that error message constantly popping up and closing the program? I would like to resolve this issue and not have to reinstall CF because I'm having problems uninstalling it as well!
    My 2000 Accord Project

  • #2
    Originally posted by DK888 View Post
    I first started off with trying to change music and video directories within CF then, I somehow got the CF demo video to play then the software crashed. I keep on getting this message:

    Centrafuse has encountered a user-undefined breakpoint.

    A breakpoint in an application indicates a program error. After this dialog is dismissed, the application will continue running, but it may be in an unstable state.

    I hit close then CF closes! So everytime I load CF, I'm getting the same error message and I cannot even use it anymore. I tried uninstalling it but it says I cannot b/c of another error. My last resort is to reinstall Windows again. Any idea how to get rid of this error message?

    I have ffdshow, I tried kdlite codec and updating Windows Media Player 11 but that didn't do me any good. (I did some research and saw some other people who had similar problems).

    Is there a way to start CF without that error message constantly popping up and closing the program? I would like to resolve this issue and not have to reinstall CF because I'm having problems uninstalling it as well!
    I would manually delete everything that has to do with CF. Delete the folder under program files, and a few others..... There are 2 other locations you have to delete, but since I am at work I cant think of them.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

    1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
      I would manually delete everything that has to do with CF. Delete the folder under program files, and a few others..... There are 2 other locations you have to delete, but since I am at work I cant think of them.
      I deleted the folder under program files and tried reinstalling CF again. An error message pops up. If you can post the other 2 locations after work that would be great or if anyone else have a better solution?
      My 2000 Accord Project

      Comment


      • #4
        did you check the registry as well?
        Scion CarPC

        Bluetooth Audio Gateway Tutorial

        How to speed up boot with buried features in msconfig

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Injector View Post
          did you check the registry as well?
          I have no idea how to check the registry and task manager is disabled by administrator which is another problem for me.
          My 2000 Accord Project

          Comment


          • #6
            CF settings directory is in LocalAppData folder
            vista: "Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Centrafuse"
            xp: "Documents And Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\Centrafuse"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by csfile View Post
              CF settings directory is in LocalAppData folder
              vista: "Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Centrafuse"
              xp: "Documents And Settings\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\Centrafuse"

              I ended up running malwarebyte to remove the malware that messed up my registry. This cleared it up and allowed me to uninstall CF and reinstall it again. Everything is running rather smooth now. Thanks for all your support and help!
              My 2000 Accord Project

              Comment


              • #8
                i was just about to say i think you got infected with something but you got ahead of me.
                Scion CarPC

                Bluetooth Audio Gateway Tutorial

                How to speed up boot with buried features in msconfig

                Comment

                Working...
                X