This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with the Centrafuse online store -very bad first impression

I attempted to purchase and download the software from the centrafuse web site and after I click to process the credit card request I was prompted that there are issues with the system (not rejected, but system issues). This is a very bad first impression for anyone who wants to purchase the software. Not sure what the issue is however first I hope it is fixed soon and second I hope my CC hasn't been charged (I'll check with my bank later).

Originally posted by TonyWare View Post
    I attempted to purchase and download the software from the centrafuse web site and after I click to process the credit card request I was prompted that there are issues with the system (not rejected, but system issues). This is a very bad first impression for anyone who wants to purchase the software. Not sure what the issue is however first I hope it is fixed soon and second I hope my CC hasn't been charged (I'll check with my bank later).
    You cant expect the store to work 100% all the time... It told you there were system issues, try later what's the big deal?
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

When you know your store is down and you still let people go all the way to the credit card information page, that shows inexperience in managing the affairs of an online store. An experienced administrator of an on-line store would stop the process if he/she knew there was an issue. Thats the big deal.

Comment

The error is probably an automated one from the credit card processor, only thrown when someone actually puts through a CC order. Not something you can easily test for. I'm sure they got an email saying there was an issue though, most of those things do notify the administrator when there is an error.
        "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
        RevFE
        My Shop

Comment

Yeah, I'd second the notion of broken CC processing. Mp3Car has been pretty good lately as far as taking care of issues with the store.

EDIT: Oopsie, I really should pay closer attention to what part of the forum I'm in... I have no idea about CentraFuse's checkout process... last time I used them for anything, CF was still in free beta versions.
          Tidder

Try RevFE
          The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by Tidder View Post
            Yeah, I'd second the notion of broken CC processing. Mp3Car has been pretty good lately as far as taking care of issues with the store.
            But how has fluxmedia been doing?
            "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
            RevFE
            My Shop

Comment

Originally posted by Tidder View Post

Tidder, go back to reading 101.

The OP said the Centrafuse website

Comment

hey, shut up... I figured it out before the color commentary.
                Tidder

Try RevFE

Comment

The Super Moderator & Wal-Mart Greeter is looking somewhat less than Super this morning....
                  Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                  How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
                    The Super Moderator & Wal-Mart Greeter is looking somewhat less than Super this morning....
                    Hey, it was a lethal combination that led me to stupid remarks...

1. No coffee yet
                    2. Still sleepy
                    3. on my netbook, things aren't always what they appear to be
                    4. shut up.
                    Tidder

Try RevFE

Comment

Originally posted by TonyWare View Post
                      When you know your store is down and you still let people go all the way to the credit card information page, that shows inexperience in managing the affairs of an online store. An experienced administrator of an on-line store would stop the process if he/she knew there was an issue. Thats the big deal.
                      Alot of times online stores use a 3rd party to process credit card info. So the pages that work are on Flux's side are separate, then the credit card portion will be embedded into that. They have no control over that 3rd party. If you want to download the software, then download the trial. Once the site is working again, then buy your key, its really not that much of an issue. All that matters is that you get working software. Here at my Hotel we do online reservations, but we use a third party to process all that, they then later forward the info to use, once it has cleared them.
                      Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                      4X MK808b
                      3x Perixx Touchpads
                      3x 7 inch Screens
                      1X 7 inch motorized Screen
                      1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Thread title changed to keep from confusing the frog.
                        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                        Want to:
                        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by bugbyte View Post
                          thread title changed to keep from confusing the frog.
                          lmfao.....
                          Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                          4X MK808b
                          3x Perixx Touchpads
                          3x 7 inch Screens
                          1X 7 inch motorized Screen
                          1x Win 7 PC

Comment

where am I? Centrawhat?

To the OP, as the others have said, I don't think this is a Fluxmedia problem. If it is there problem, they may have not been aware of it until your purchase. I am sure that if you send them an email, they will look into it.

Is this an annoy Tidder day?
                            Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Working...
                            X