Maps problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maps problem?

I just started to work with CF and I installed the navigation part of it and why is it that all I'm getting is Canada ? Where are the states? I did purchase CF north America....
    CarPc
    Project "Driver"

Planning [99.9%]

Parts Collected [98.5%]

Installation & Fabrication [98%]

Total Completion Level [96.9 %]

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/work...ct-driver.html

are you looking in the folder? Or if in Destinator have you tried changing the map?

Comment

i think i got it now....I have to check it when i get home from work..I will report back later on...
      CarPc
      Project "Driver"

Planning [99.9%]

Parts Collected [98.5%]

Installation & Fabrication [98%]

Total Completion Level [96.9 %]

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/work...ct-driver.html

Comment

I also have a problem with my maps in CF

I've copied the "North American" folder into my "C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse" directory
        and I don't see anything in my Nav

should I copy out all the subfolders eg: USA1, USA2, USA3 etc... into the "C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse" directory?

thanx

Comment

Originally posted by blackcar View Post
          I also have a problem with my maps in CF

I've copied the "North American" folder into my "C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse" directory
          and I don't see anything in my Nav

should I copy out all the subfolders eg: USA1, USA2, USA3 etc... into the "C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse" directory?

thanx
          I think you have to copy all the subfolders, so you only have to open one folder before you see all the individual files.

Also changing the map is tricky, you have to hit the back arrow when you click setup for navigation, then click change map.

Comment

Originally posted by thestellarinc View Post
            I think you have to copy all the subfolders, so you only have to open one folder before you see all the individual files.

Also changing the map is tricky, you have to hit the back arrow when you click setup for navigation, then click change map.
            Thanks, I'll give it a try

If I had to do it again, I would have skipped the Centrafuse navigator
            it looks pretty crappy compared to iGuidance

Comment

Working...
            X