CF3 Trial crashes on build/rebuild...Fixed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF3 Trial crashes on build/rebuild...Fixed

Hi, whenever i try to build or rebuild my library CF crashes, i get a microsoft error reporting window.

i even created a new folder and put just a few mp3 files, nothing else: still crashes.

i'm running xp pro.

i have also tried in safe mode to see if something was running causing it to crash, still crashes in safe mode.

i re-downloaded, re-installed all that, still crashes.

thanks for the help
    Scion xB G2
    Planning: [----------]
    Parts: [----------]
    Install: [----------]

My Scion PC Project (put on hold until I find a nicer host):
    Worklog

ditto mate, im seeing the same thing , but mine just hangs

Comment

You might want to check and make sure that SQLCE 3.1 was successfully installed by the CF3 installer on your system. This is a requirement and a failed install would definitely effect the media load process.

It should be visible in your installed programs as Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] with a file date of 9/1/2009 (yours might be later)

VegasGuy

Comment

sweet, i went to add/remove programs and uninstalled the 'Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]'

i then launched the centrafuse installer and it prompted me to reinstall the server, then once that was done i just went ahead stepped the rest of the way through the installer and did a repair.

i restarted my pc and started centrafuse, and it worked, i went to system, library, rebuild and it worked.

i'll see if i can get a moderator to move this, not a bug.
        Scion xB G2
        Planning: [----------]
        Parts: [----------]
        Install: [----------]

My Scion PC Project (put on hold until I find a nicer host):
        Worklog

Comment

Working...
        X