Can't Skip to Next Music Video Centrafuse 3.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Skip to Next Music Video Centrafuse 3.1

Anyone else having this problem? When i select a video to play, it plays just fine. When i click on the Previous or Next buttons on the top right of the screen nothing happens. If i hold either one down it Fast Forwards or Rewinds, but i cannot skip to the next video. Please Help.
    Expert IT Administrator/Technician

A+, Net+, Sec+, MCP, CEH

Are you sure you're loading more than one video on the playlist? If you want to load more than one video you must click play on the folder, or if I'm not mistaken, as soon as you open a folder with videos, before selecting anything, just click on the big play button above. If you click on any video, it will load that one only on the playlist, and that's why it wont skip to the next.
    Worklogs: 08 Sequoia Platinum Carputer (In Progress!)
    Skin: MetroSex on the Beach preview

07 Infiniti Fx35 (done!) & 06 Infiniti M35 (gone...)

Comment

Originally posted by RipplingHurst View Post
      Are you sure you're loading more than one video on the playlist? If you want to load more than one video you must click play on the folder, or if I'm not mistaken, as soon as you open a folder with videos, before selecting anything, just click on the big play button above. If you click on any video, it will load that one only on the playlist, and that's why it wont skip to the next.
      Awesome thank you so much. Worked like a champ!
      Expert IT Administrator/Technician

A+, Net+, Sec+, MCP, CEH

Comment

Glad to help!
        Worklogs: 08 Sequoia Platinum Carputer (In Progress!)
        Skin: MetroSex on the Beach preview

07 Infiniti Fx35 (done!) & 06 Infiniti M35 (gone...)

Comment

Working...
        X