Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iBus and CF - Please answer...once and for all

Hi,

I am still torn between CF which is basically perfect out of the box, and RR which needs LOADS of work to get even close to CF, but, and for me it is a big BUT ! I cannot find a method of linking to the BMW iBus using CF?

There used ot be iBUSCommunicator, but I cant see anything on that for about 2 years !

RR has got this so developed you can get ready built light sequences to flash your lights etc at the touch of a button!

Can someone please tell me if there is any way to use at least just the steering wheel controls? Lights, windows, sunroof, rear blind etc would all be great, but not essential.

Sorry. Unless the original developer updates it for CF3.5 or someone else comes along and makes an app, you're out of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasGuy View Post
      Sorry. Unless the original developer updates it for CF3.5 or someone else comes along and makes an app, you're out of luck.
      Does that mean that there is a working version for pre CF3.5? As I am using 3.2 and will roll back to 2.1 is necessary (I may do this for speed versions anyway)

Comment

subscribed, i would like to know also!

Comment

Working...
        X