mp4 and mp3 audio in centrafuse problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp4 and mp3 audio in centrafuse problem

Ok so all my music is loaded and the other day I loaded an album that was mp4 and it plays in windows 7 but not in centrafuse? What do i need to do in the config? I tried one thing but it didnt help. Also I have plenty of mp3 albums but there is one album I have that is not showing on different computers using centrafuse? is this album have some sort of copyrights on it? it also plays in wndows but won't show up in centrafuse. let me know duders, thanks!!

Did you edit the config file and add mp4 (do you mean m4p, as in Apple protected music format?) and then rebuild your library?
    1999 Mercury Grand Marquis GS with: ASRock E350M1 w/4GB RAM, 80GB Intel SSD, Opus DCX3.120, Visteon HD Radio + HDR-USB, PL-18N wifi, OBDLink Scan Tool, BTA6210 BT, BU-353, Win 7 Ultimate, CF 4.0, Alpine MRP-F240 + MRP-T220, RF Punch 1572s, Kicker 8" Comp.

Comment

Im not 100% sure which new line to add, I can see the AAC line that i changed to true from false. This didn't change anything. The file extension on that album is mp4, not m4p like you stated. What do you think about the mp3 issue also? thanks kegobeer!

Comment

Have you read the FAQ?

http://forums.fluxmedia.net/faq-freq...entrafuse.html

See if that helps.

What mp3 album is not playing/not displaying in the CF library; what's the name of the album? Are those mp3s protected files (have DRM)?
        1999 Mercury Grand Marquis GS with: ASRock E350M1 w/4GB RAM, 80GB Intel SSD, Opus DCX3.120, Visteon HD Radio + HDR-USB, PL-18N wifi, OBDLink Scan Tool, BTA6210 BT, BU-353, Win 7 Ultimate, CF 4.0, Alpine MRP-F240 + MRP-T220, RF Punch 1572s, Kicker 8" Comp.

Comment

Working...
        X