App Mart Plugin - user name and password not recognised

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App Mart Plugin - user name and password not recognised

I have installed the centrafuse app mart plugin and entered my user name and password but when I run it it states that my user name and/or password is wrong.
    what am I doing wrong?

degsy

Originally posted by degsy View Post
    I have installed the centrafuse app mart plugin and entered my user name and password but when I run it it states that my user name and/or password is wrong.
    what am I doing wrong?

degsy
    I'll check into it. Perhaps there was an API change i'm not aware of.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	AppMart_Error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	349.9 KB
ID:	2281256Thanks Sonicxtacy02.
      I have checked the username and password by logging in to the appmart website with them and they work OK, its just from within Centrafuse it complains I have them wrong.

I have attached a screenshot of the error that happens when you open the appmart plugin in centrafuse 3.6.
      Last edited by degsy; 11-07-2011, 03:45 PM. Reason: adding text

Comment

Sonic let me know what you find, I haven't to my knowledge updated the API, but since the server move in Feb something may have mishapped.

Comment

Guys,

Did you manage to find out why I cant login to app mart from centrafuse?

Degsy

Comment

Originally posted by degsy View Post
            Guys,

Did you manage to find out why I cant login to app mart from centrafuse?

Degsy
            Login still works for me. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of this plugin from app mart, the prior version did have login issues related to a mismatch API key.
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
            X